Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Rainbow Cookies Recipe; Biskut Lidah Kucing

Assalamualaikum :)

Hi guys, last night I've made a really simple yet delicious Chocolate Corn Flakes Crunch. If you want the recipe, just simple go to my earlier entry or just click here. So today I'm going to share the trending cookies here in Malaysia *I don't know about other places to be honest* Hahaha. It's called Rainbow Cookies a.k.a Biskut Lidah Kucing.

The typical Rainbow Cookies are made using bright colours, but I'm not the type who loves it very much. I decided to make it by using pastel colours. :D You can use any colour that you want and this is where your creativity and imaginations run wild! Without further a do, let's go to the recipe shall we?

Rainbow Cookies

Ingredients:
200 gm all purpose flour
50 gm corn flour
¼ tsp emplex
250 gm butter
175 gm castor sugar
100 ml white eggs (3 eggs)
6 Food colouring

Directions:
  1.  Sieve the all purpose flour, corn flour and emplex and set aside.
  2.  In the mixer bowl, beat the butter and castor sugar until it become creamy.
  3.  Gradually put in the white eggs.
  4. Pour in the flour mixture into the mixing bowl and manually stir the mixture.
  5. Divide it into 6 portions for 6 different colours.
  6. Put it into piping bag and pipe it down.
  7. Heat the oven to 150°C and bake it for 15 – 20 minutes.
  8. Let it cool and peel it off.

I'm using a tray that kinda have a mold which is perfect for this cookies. But you can also use a flat tray.




 As I post earlier, I do not own the recipe, I'm just inspired by it. So, if you have any problem, just post a comment below or just go to http://www.azlitamasammanis.com/2013/06/lidah-kucing-pelangi.html  for more information! Happy Baking! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment